The Super Monarch Crown AWD 1500 electric bike from E-Cells is an absolute master class in excess. With two 1.100W engines, dual batteries, and dual suspension, it has more than practically everyone wants. And that’s what makes it such a terrific journey.
- Motor(s): 2x geared 750W continuous (1,100W peak)
- Top speed: 32 mph (51 km/h)
- Battery: 52V 14Ah (728Wh) & 52V 17.5Ah (910Wh)
- Charge time: 7 hours with 2A charger (faster chargers available)
- Weight: 95 lb (43 kg)
- Weight capacity: 400 lb (181 kg)
- Frame: 6061 aluminum
- Front suspension: RST air suspension shock
- Rear suspension: RockShox Monarch RL
- Tires: Vee Bulldozer 26×4.25” MPC
- Brakes: Four-piston Tektro Dorado HD-E730 hydraulic disc brakes, 203 mm diameter and 2.3mm thick rotors
- Extras: LCD display with speedometer, power meter, battery meter, PAS level indicator, odometer, tripmeter, light status indicator, front and rear LED lights, left-side thumb throttle, Shimano Deore 10-speed transmission, three frame sizes available (M, L, XL) and an accessory pack including helmet, gloves, mirrors, cargo net, rack-mounted tool kit, electric pump, and two panniers
Video by: Electrek.co
For more news and reviews please visit WHEELive.
Start the discussion at forum.wheelive.com